Echomaster Marine are recruiting
Echomaster Marine are looking to recruit a new Service Engineer to join our growing service department.
The successful applicant will provide a high level of technical support to external customers while working under minimal supervision. The focus will be to provide on-site installation of new equipment as well as diagnosing and repairing existing equipment in the field and workshop.
The role will require the ability to instruct the users on the use and functionality of the systems installed. The position will also require the ability to provide support remotely.
Duties related to service co-ordination, customer support and support to other staff members will also be required.
- Provide on-site installation and commissioning of equipment
- On-site and workshop troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide on-site training to customers.
- High level of customer support to be provided to customers onboard and remotely.
- Liaise with manufacturers to ensure service requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Minimum HNC in related subject.
- Minimum 3 Years experience in Service Engineer role.
- Marine Electronics experience an advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Self motivated.
- Customer service oriented, providing remote and on-site support as required
- Pro-active, requires minimum supervision, able to work in a team and independently.
- Detail oriented and can work on multiple tasks at same time* Develops and maintains positive/professional work relationships both within the company and with external customers and suppliers.
- Full UK Drivers Licence or equivalent.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our Macduff Office - 21 Shore Street, Macduff, AB44 1UB, detailing why you feel you would be suitable for this position. Please also provide a copy of your CV.
Should you require more information then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01261831644.
3rd October 2014 | Recruitment vacancy service engineer job macduff