Our Managing Director Les Smith recently paid a visit to Gourdon to complete the installation and commissioning of the wheelhouse package onboard Kevin Birse's New Build, Wild Rose.
Kevin fitted out the Wild Rose himself after the delivery of the hull from Cheetah Marine. Les was very impressed with the quality of the work Kevin had done on the vessel and thereby the ease of the installation of the electronics package.
Arlene Hardacre from our sales team had worked with Kevin on the electronic requirements for the vessel and provided a package suitable for the work being carried out by the 8.5m fast potting catamaran.
The electronics supplied were:
* Two Lowrance HDS-10M Chartplotters
* Lowrance 3G Broadband Radar
* Point-1 GPS Antenna c/w built in compass
* Sonar Hub Echosounder Module c/w P79 Transducer
* Camino-108 Class B AIS c/w Antennas and On/Off Switch
* Icom IC-M323 DSC VHF
* Onwa KP-32 Navigation Chartplotter
* Simrad Sonic Hub Audio Server System & Parrot Handsfree system
We would like to thank Kevin very much for deciding on Echomaster Marine for his package and wish him luck and good fishing with the Wild Rose.